G&P Daniel Defense MK18 Mod I - Cerakote Chocolate Brown
- Aluminum alloy fully licensed Daniel Defense receiver with stamped Daniel Defense markings
- Aluminum alloy licensed Daniel Defense MK18 20mm rail, ideal for grenade launchers, optics and other 20mm accessories
- Cutting edge G&P i5 Version 2 gearbox
- Top-down QD spring guide requires only the removal of the upper receiver and buffer tube screw
- 8mm bearings for improved durability and lifespan
- Integrated battery cut-off when voltage is low. Will only work with 11.1v LiPo batteries
Length - 690mm
Weight - 2750g
Magazine Capacity - 150 Rounds
Power Source - Battery Powered
Blowback - Yes
Shooting Modes - Semi, Full Auto
Hop-up - Adjustable.
FPS - 380
While the traditional version 2 gearbox has for the most part remained unchanged since its inception, small changes have occurred over time, usually as the result of popular user modifications that were then made into factory available options. With input from players and vendors, G&P has released their newest iteration of the Version 2 Gearbox, the G&P i5. While internally similar to their tried and true V2 gearbox, the i5 comes from the factory with a plethora of upgraded components. The i5 is powered by an M140 motor and features 8mm bearings for more robust performance and reliability. The top-down QD spring guide makes spring changes far easier, requiring only the removal of the upper receiver and buffer tube screw. No gearbox disassembly required.
Also included is an inline MOSFET with electronic trigger and Electronic selector, eliminating sensitive trigger switches and selector plates. The i5 gearbox takes the traditional V2 gearbox and makes it more reliable and user friendly, without sacrificing the performance that players have come to expect from G&P.
x1 G&P Daniel Defense MK18 Mod I - Cerakote Chocolate Brown
x1 150 Rnd Magazine.
x3 Rail Covers.
x1 Stubby Fore Grip.