The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipient's terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular on purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- When it is technically possible and effective, the recipient's consent to accept the data treatment may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the latter must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action express for this purpose.
- The foregoing shall not prevent possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information that is obtained through the own cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
|Session||Register user data entries on the web.
|When the user fills out a form|
|User authentication||Identify you as a registered user and allow you to browse the different contents of the web.
|Only while the session lasts|
|Social media plug-in||Allow the user to share content with members of a certain social network.
Owner: Social network that puts the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., ...)
|When there is a plugin or share button on a social network|
Owner: Google Inc.
|When you access the page|
The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: Replicant Airsoft
In your case, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the web.
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Consent to the installation of cookies will be understood as provided by checking the box relative to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our services to be provided. entity through it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can change the cookie settings, block or deactivate them at any time. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
EXPLORER: http: //windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
As well as cookies to third parties Google Analytics
REVOCATION OF CONSENTThis link grants the right to revoke your consent. By selecting it, all cookies can be cleared except Prestashop.
PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
Replicant Airsoft S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep it and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or the treatment is Replicant Airsoft S.L., with address for the purposes of notifications at C / Montejurra, 27 - Local 3 (28017 - Madrid)