EINAR Hoodie EINAR Coyote Hoodie
Old Norse Einarr (ein "alone" and arr "Warrior") tends to translate as Solitary Warrior in reference to those who ascended to Valhalla. There can be no better name for this hoddie with the soul of a warrior and with the philosophy of: wherever you are, always prepared.
What is special about the EINAR hoodie?
An elegant, sporty and urban design that hides several secrets. The Einar hoodie is made of polyester that improves the breathability of the garment and elastane to give flexibility in the 4 directions to the fabric, making it especially comfortable.
• Includes hood with adjustment of the front area.
• “Intervention” brief incorporated in the hood and hidden behind the neck.
• YKK zipper concealment and stopper to protect beard.
• Loops and internal pockets for mobile or communication systems (in case of covert action)
• Reinforced seams.
• Soft velcro area (no noise) with Ragnar Raids logo.
• Internal sleeve extender covering part of the hand with hole for the watch.
• Side pockets with zippers
• Double waist adjustment and regulation.
ready for action
The Einar hoodie is specially designed to be an urban garment but that can provide the user in the event of an intervention (police or military) with a pant incorporated into the hood itself with which to hide their face, both with the hood on and without it. . Without having to worry about wearing a balaclava continuously in case of going undercover or off duty. The Einar hoddie is a garment that allows you to always be ready for an intervention.
Obviously the panty itself can be used to protect the face in case of wind or inclement weather.
Xtretch Dynamic: It refers to the combination of elastic fabrics that go in two or four directions, using elastic fibers. Its structure aims to adapt to demanding physical performance in long days of activity.
• Shell 1: 100% Polyester
• Lining: 100% Polyester,
• Lining: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane,
• Do not use bleach
• Do not use fabric softener
• Wash separately or with similar colors
• Dry avoiding direct sunlight